Ideas, Technology and Performances for Concrete Blocks Splitting
Automatic concrete splitting line TS 80/40 60T
AUTOMATIC CONCRETE SPLITTING LINE
High performance automatic splitting plant for concrete blocks, sturdy and reliable, it is able to produce large quantities of top quality split concrete blocks.
Exclusive Techno Split technology uses an internal and an external structure on the concrete splitter. The external structure allows a more precise guide of the descent of the upper blade and allows the splitting action from bottom to top, offering a significant improvement in the quality of processing.
The loading and unloading operations are carried out using vertical grippers manufactured by Techno Split, while the feeding and positioning of the blocks under the concrete splitter blades is carried out using servo-motor-controlled pusher bars. Once the blocks have been split, they pass onto the rubber-coated belt at the exit of the machine and from here they are taken to the row shifter which will place them on the slat conveyor used as an unloading area where, with the help of the vertical gripper, the finished products will be unloaded and palletized. There are 3 operators working on the line. The first is responsible for loading the products to be split, the second for unloading the split products and the third for quality control.
The concrete splitting plant is built with only the best components on the market, able to guarantee precision and high performance.
The whole structure is appropriately oversized in order to be long-lasting while optional extras, such as the side blades penetrating the block simultaneously with the upper and lower blade, further improve the quality of the finished product.
Strong points of the concrete splitting plant
- Splitting technology from bottom to top to improve processing quality
- Double structure of the concrete splitter machine for a more precise descent of the upper blade
- Quality control area for the split blocks
- Automatic and precise work cycle
- Possibility of customisation in the composition of the concrete splitting plant and its options
- High quality of the finished product
- Large quantity of split products
- Brushless servomotors
- Remote assistance
Description of the work cycle
The blocks are loaded onto the infeed conveyor using a vertical crane manufactured by Techno Split. The pushing bars on the conveyor take the concrete blocks under the blades of the splitting machine. The program performs all the splits envisaged by the recipe. Once the blocks have been split, they pass onto the rubber-coated belt where they are checked by an operator who will evacuate any technical waste.
The blocks that pass quality control are transported to the row shifter that will push them onto a slat conveyor used as an unloading area. With the help of a gripper, the finished products are unloaded and palletized.
The concrete splitting plant in the line comprises:
- A sensor that controls the blade penetration during the splitting phase.
- A system that facilitates the locking and unlocking of the blade tools.
- A gear motor in place of the manual handwheel that motorises and optimises the adjustment of the height of the side blades of the concrete splitter
- An oil cooling and heating system with weekly operation programming fitted on the hydraulic control unit of each machine.
Concrete splitter: technical data
→ Finished products ←
Splitted concrete steps
Splitted concrete blocks
for wall cladding
and retaining walls